For Durability, Strength, and Aesthetics
What are White Teeth Fillings?
Dental filling is a restorative procedure to treat and restore teeth damage and decay. This treatment helps improve the strength, structure and functionality of your teeth and gums. Dental fillings are also used to repair damaged and fractured teeth. Dental decay and cavities are one of the most common dental problems faced by most people. Generally, they are caused due to unhealthy eating habits and ignorance towards dental care. The food particles stick to the teeth and bacteria uses them to produce acids that damage the tooth enamel. If the tooth decay is not treated on time, it gets worse and then you may have to undergo root canal treatment or the tooth could fracture resulting in extraction of the tooth or a crown.
The Advantages of White Dental Fillings
- White fillings are a more economical option as compared to gold fillings.
- They harden instantly with a blue light and the treatment procedure is quick as compared to other filling materials.
- White fillings are placed according to the color, texture and appearance of your teeth for a close match and natural look. Also, the preparation of the tooth is conservative when compared to that of silver fillings.
- They do not require any grooves or slots to bond with your teeth structure.
- They restore the strength of your teeth by 80 to 90%.
- They can be safely used on both front and back teeth.